Chipotle Lime Grilled Broccoli is a zingy and tangy vegetable side dish, perfect for your next barbecue or even just a nice summer dinner out on the patio! And it's ready in 20 minutes or less!
Disclosure: I received a Gourmet Grillware product to sample but was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
Grilling season is upon us! If you love to grill, stay tuned because there is a great giveaway at the end of this post! I am loving this Gourmet Grillware from Wilton Armetale that I used to grill up this yummy broccoli dish.
Everything just tastes better when it is grilled. I am not sure why, but that is the truth! And vegetables are no different.
We love to grill our veggies, but it can be a little tricky with a lot of vegetables because if you don't skewer them, or cut them just right, they fall through the grate onto the coals. Boo!
So when I had the opportunity to try this Square Griller, I jumped on it. And it totally lived up to expectation. Our broccoli was perfectly tender-crisp and had that amazing just-off-the-grill taste.
What I really love about this Grillware is that it goes right from the grill to the table. No need to transfer to a separate serving dish! Plus the Grillware retains the heat from the grill, so your food stays hot for a long time, which is perfect when you are trying to reel everyone in from their outdoor summer activities!
(Or when you are making everyone wait for dinner because you have to take photos. Not that I know anyone who would do such a thing! 😆 )
You will love this broccoli recipe. It has just the right amount of spice and tang to wake your taste buds up! Even if you are not usually a huge fan of broccoli, if you like a lot of flavor, you will enjoy this amped up version!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
📋 Recipe Card
Chipotle Lime Grilled Broccoli
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine all ingredients except the broccoli and mix well.6 tablespoons buttery spread, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, Juice from 1 lime, 1 teaspoon lime zest, 1 chipotle pepper from a can, 3 teaspoons sauce from can of chipotle peppers, ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Place the broccoli in a large bowl.4 cups broccoli florets
- Pour chipotle lime sauce in bowl and toss to coat broccoli.
- Place broccoli on the grilling pan, place on the grill and close the lid, and cook for about 8 minutes, until tender crisp.
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!