Dripping Roast Beef Sandwiches
Easy, quick family favorite!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 2 cans Campbell's condensed French onion soup
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 4 soft hoagie rolls with sesame seeds
- 4 slices deli provolone cheese cut in half
- 1/4 cup drained mild or pickled banana pepper rings (optional)
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat soup and Worcestershire in 2 qt saucepan over medium high heat to a boil.
Add beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide beef among rolls.
Top with cheese slices and place sandwiches onto baking sheet.
Bake 3 min or until sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted.
Spoon soup mixture onto sandwiches.
Top each sandwich with 1 tbsp pepper rings (optional).
Place remaining soup mixture in shallow bowls for dipping.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1912mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 4.9% | Vitamin C: 47.7% | Calcium: 46.5% | Iron: 72.4%