Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels with Roasted Red Peppers
Easy, fun, and so tasty! This is a perfect contribution to a potluck!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (1 packet)
- 3.8 ounces black olives (1 can, drained and roughly chopped)
- 1.5 cups roughly chopped cole slaw mix (or you can just use cabbage)
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers (1 jar, drained and roughly chopped))
Combine cream cheese and ranch dip.
Add in olives and cabbage and mix well.
Spread the cream cheese filling over the tortillas.
Distribute the roasted red peppers over the filling.
Roll the tortilla as tightly as possible, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1-2 hours (longer is better).
When ready to serve, remove the plastic and slice into rounds.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 1344mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1050IU | Vitamin C: 24.6mg | Calcium: 101mg | Iron: 1.2mg