One Skillet Tortellini and Zucchini
Quick, nutritious, delicious, and easy to clean up!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 medium yellow zucchini
- 20 ounces refrigerated tortellini (1 package)
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce (1 jar)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (optional)
Trim one end of the zucchini, then grate with a cheese grater until there is about 1 cup of grated zucchini.
Place grated zucchini and remaining ingredients in a large skillet over medium heat and mix well. Cover.
Cook for about 25 minutes, stirring periodically to make sure it doesn't burn.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 1249mg | Potassium: 481mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 15.6% | Vitamin C: 16.7% | Calcium: 35.1% | Iron: 22.5%