Fiesta Chicken Salad
Lightened up chicken salad full of fresh and zesty flavors!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 8 ounces cooked (shredded chicken)
- 1/2 cup canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (can be thawed from frozen)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt (or fat free sour cream)
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, beans, corn, cilantro, and pico de gallo.
In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, taco seasoning, and lime juice.
Add the yogurt mixture to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or more to let the flavors set.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 1292mg | Potassium: 288mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 8% | Vitamin C: 7% | Calcium: 3.2% | Iron: 7.6%