Artichoke, Corn, and Edamame Spaghetti
Thyme and lemon juice join forces to make this quick and easy family dinner aromatic and delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 16 ounces spaghetti (1 box, use whole grain for added fiber))
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 package frozen artichoke hearts (rinse in cool water to thaw and pat dry)
- 1 cup frozen corn (no need to thaw)
- 1 cup frozen edamame (no need to thaw)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh thyme (or more, to taste)
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain when done and return to pot.
While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it starts to brown.
Add the artichoke hearts and cook until they begin to brown. Add in the corn and edamame and stir for 1-2 minutes until they thaw.
Add the salt, lemon juice, and thyme, and continue to cook for a few minutes until the entire mixture is heated through.
Add the artichoke mixture into the pot with the pasta, toss, and serve.
Calories: 570kcal | Carbohydrates: 99g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 343mg | Potassium: 543mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 12.2mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 2.9mg