Slow Cooker Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Easy, cheesy, nutritious, and sure to please even picky eaters!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni (I used a high fiber version)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 cup minced cauliflower florets (approximately 1 medium head)
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk (1 can)
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard (optional)
Add the pasta, 2 and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar, minced cauliflower, milk, evaporated milk, and yellow mustard to the slow cooker. Mix well.
Cook on low for 3-4 hours until most of the liquid is absorbed.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top, then cook another 15-30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and all the liquid is absorbed.
Calories: 581kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 477mg | Potassium: 537mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 9.1mg | Calcium: 686mg | Iron: 1.3mg