Kahlua and Cream Fudge
You will love this smooth, creamy, decadent Kahlua and Cream Fudge recipe. No one will be able to resist this yummy treat infused with the flavors of a festive and fun cocktail!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 mins
Total Time7 mins
Servings: 15 pieces
- 1 (23 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Kahlua (or any brand of coffee liqueur)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- additional white chocolate chips to melt and drizzle (optional)
Place the milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on high for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave another 30 seconds and stir. If needed, microwave again, 10-20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until all the chocolate chips are melted.
Add the Kahlua and mix until combined.
Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with wax paper.
Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the fudge and press in slightly.
Refrigerate 3-4 hours until set.
Cut the fudge into square chunks and drizzle with the melted white chocolate chips, if desired.
- To make this for children or anyone who cannot have alcohol, substitute brewed coffee for the Kahlua.
- If you like your fudge a little less sweet, use semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the milk chocolate chips.
- Don't over-microwave. Once the chocolate chips are about halfway melted, just keep stirring and the rest will melt while you mix.
- If you have trouble with the drizzle garnish, use white candy melts instead of the white chocolate chips.
- Store fudge in the refrigerator, up to three weeks, or in the freezer (wrapped very well) up to three months.
Calories: 116kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 92mg | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 0.1mg