You will love this smooth, creamy, decadent Kahlua and Cream fudge recipe. No one can resist this yummy treat infused with the flavors of a festive and fun cocktail!
In my younger days, Kahlua and Cream was one of my favorite cocktails. It is like a White Russian, but without the vodka. If I was serving it at home, often I would just mix the Kahlua with a little milk, but of course using real cream is really the best!
What I really love about a Kahlua and Cream cocktail is the sweet, coffee-like flavor, and the creamy, silky texture. And I got to thinking, that sounds like it would be perfect as a fudge! And so I started playing around with Kahlua as an ingredient in this super quick and easy recipe.
For the ‘cream’ part, I decided to use white chocolate chips on top of the fudge. And then, because you can never overdo the garnish on a sweet treat like this, I also drizzled some melted white candy melts over top. So fun and delicious!
Kahlua and Cream Fudge
This post contains affiliate links. You can view our full disclosure here. Thanks for visiting!
Kahlua and Cream FudgePrint Recipe
- Place the milk chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and stir. If needed, microwave again, 20-30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until all the chocolate chips are melted.
- Add the Kahlua and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the fudge and press in slightly.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours until set.
- Cut the fudge into square chunks and drizzle with the melted white candy melts, if desired.
Tools used for this recipe:
Interested in some other fudge recipes? Check these out!
If Kahlua is your thing, here is another Kahlua recipe:
And if you are REALLY crazy about fudge, don’t miss these!
40+ Mouthwatering Fudge Recipes from The Recipe Critic
Oh Fudge! Over 100 Fudge Recipes from Crazy For Crust
The Ultimate Collection of 40+ of The Best Fudge Recipes from Cupcakes And Kale Chips
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!