Looking for a last minute treat for Easter? Or an activity to keep the kids busy for a bit while they are out of school on Easter break? These super-adorable bites are so easy to make, they are perfect to either throw together quickly, or take a more leisurely pace and have your kids do the assembly for a fun and delicious afternoon.
These are also really customizable, you can use any candy to press into the chocolate on top of the pretzels. I used peanut butter egg-shaped M&M’s because the combination of chocolate, peanut butter, and crunchy, salty pretzel is right up my alley. I also used a few marshmallow chicks I found in the baking section at Wal-Mart, just to add a cute touch to the scene!
These are so cute, I took a zillion pictures. I couldn’t stop shooting them. And I couldn’t stop eating them, either!
Take a picture, pop a pretzel bite in my mouth, take another picture, pop another pretzel bite, and so on. It was a morning of fun and yum!
Luckily I had a bunch of extra pretzel bites, so I didn’t have to dip into my carefully arranged display until I was all done with the photoshoot. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Easter Egg Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Easter Egg Peanut Butter Pretzel BitesPrint Recipe
- Waffle style pretzels
- Chocolate candy melts
- Bag of peanut butter egg-shaped candies
- Green colored sugar sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Distribute the waffle style pretzels over the parchment paper.
- Top each waffle pretzel with a candy melt.
- Place in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, and, working quickly, press a peanut butter egg into each candy melt.
- While the chocolate is still soft, sprinkle the green colored sugar over top.
- Let cool completely.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!