Wonderfully easy and delicious family dinner!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This recipe is one of my very favorites. It is easy and it is delicious! ‘Nuff said!
I was looking for a new way to serve pork chops. In the past I typically just sprinkled them with garlic salt and parsley flakes and broiled them. Maybe I would shake things up in the summertime and throw them on the grill. 🙂
DH and both Thing 1 and Thing 2 enjoy their pork chops prepared that way, but it is nice to have some other tricks up my sleeve to keep things interesting.
The only thing easier than broiling is…crocking! So I whipped out my slow cooker and put together this recipe.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Pork Chops
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Slow Cooker Mushroom Pork ChopsPrint Recipe
- Place the chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the pork chops on top of the onion ( it is fine if you need to overlap them to fit).
- In a bowl, mix the cans of soup, mushrooms, minced garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Garnish with fresh dill before serving (optional).
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!