This recipe is one of my very favorites. It is easy and it is delicious! ‘Nuff said!
I was looking for a new way to serve pork chops. In the past I typically just sprinkled them with garlic salt and parsley flakes and broiled them. Maybe I would shake things up in the summertime and throw them on the grill. 🙂 DH and both Thing 1 and Thing 2 enjoy their pork chops prepared that way, but it is nice to have some other tricks up my sleeve to keep things interesting.
The only thing easier than broiling is…crocking! So I whipped out my slow cooker and put together this recipe.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Pork Chops
- Place the chopped onion in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the pork chops on top of the onion ( it is fine if you need to overlap them to fit).
- In a bowl, mix the cans of soup, mushrooms, minced garlic, and black pepper.
- Pour the mixture over the pork chops.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
- Garnish with fresh dill before serving (optional).
Note: This post contains affiliate links. By checking out this featured content, you help us continue to provide recipes perfect for busy families. Thanks for your support!
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!