Welcome to Dizzy Busy and Hungry!
I bet you are really busy. It seems like we all are these days. That’s why I started Dizzy Busy and Hungry – to help busy families be able to cook and eat real food even in the midst of our dizzy busy lives!
Because I know you are busy, I won’t keep you long. Below are some links to help you find the very best recipes on the site quickly.
Or, if you would rather, use my recipe index to browse through all my recipes, or look for something specific using the search bar in the sidebar (top right if you are on desktop; at the bottom if you are on mobile).
If you like what you see, I hope you will sign up for my email list. You will receive a great recipe eBook, absolutely free! Just click on the box below to sign up.
Here are some of my best dinner recipes —>
- Baked Spinach Mushroom Quesadillas
- Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Jalapeno Artichoke Mac and Cheese
- Ravioli Spinach Bake
- Turkey and Brie Grilled Cheese
- Easy Curry Pasta and Vegetables
Here are some of my best crock pot recipes –>
- Slow Cooker Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
- Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Creamy Cayenne Chicken
- Easiest Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
Here are some of my best side dish recipes –>
- Broccoli with Red Pepper Garlic Butter Sauce
- Slow Cooker Olive Parmesan Bread
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Apples
- Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Cheesy Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Roasted Potato Medley
Here are some of my best dessert recipes –>
- Chocolate Pretzel Monkey Bread
- Maple Bacon Waffle Ice Cream Cake
- Lemonade Pie with Sugar Cone Crust
- Vanilla Wafer Microwave S’mores
- Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- Berry Delicious Cheesecake Fluff