Chocolatey and crunchy, sweet and salty, Chocolate Pretzel Monkey Bread is fun to eat and a delicious dessert. Sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar and drizzle with chocolate sauce for a delectably sweet treat!
Monkey bread is all the rage in my house these days. The boys love taking biscuit dough and coming up with all kinds of tasty ideas!
And who can blame them? The biscuit dough is a great complement for all kinds of sweet flavors, from caramel to cinnamon sugar to chocolate and more.
This one is my current favorite desert recipe because of the crunchy and salty dimensions added by the pretzels that juxtapose perfectly with the tender chewy biscuit dough. I am all about combining sweet and salty, it is one of my favorite dessert flavor combos!
Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with the Best Homemade Chocolate Sauce, and you have a delectably delicious dessert that will be a huge hit with everyone who tries it!
The only problem with this monkey bread is that it only lasts about 10 minutes in my house! 😆
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Chocolate Pretzel Monkey Bread
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Chocolate Pretzel Monkey BreadPrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Separate the biscuits and cut each one into quarters.
- Place the sugar and cocoa in a large ziplock bag and shake to combine.
- Add the biscuit quarters into the ziplock bag, and shake to coat.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Add about 1/2 of the biscuit quarters to the bundt pan.
- Distribute about 1/2 of the pretzels and chocolate chips on top.
- Pour half of the butter over the pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Add the remaining biscuit quarters.
- Distribute the remaining pretzels and chocolate chips on top.
- Pour the rest of the butter over the pretzels and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes
Tools used for this recipe:
Interested in some other chocolate recipes?
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!