Super easy zucchini cake made with Greek yogurt for extra moist, chocolatey deliciousness!
How would you like a recipe for a moist, chocolatey, delicious dessert? That sounds pretty great, right?
And what if I told you it was also super easy to make, and chock full of zucchini? Hooray! And Greek yogurt as well? Bonus!!
Admittedly, I am a little late to the tail-end-of-summer zucchini party, but the last few weeks I took some time off from the blog to give myself a little bit of a break. My regular job has been extremely busy and it has been sucking up a lot of my energy.
Most of the time, by the time I sign out of work for the night, I am exhausted and totally ready for bed. Which makes it tough to sit down and focus on bloggy tasks in the evening!
But, better late than never, right? You don’t want to miss out on this cake, and hopefully you still have a few zucchini left to use up!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Chocolate Zucchini CakePrint Recipe
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1.5 cups shredded zucchini (I used a food processor to shred it, no need to peel it first!)
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet mini morsels (divided)
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (162 degrees C).
- In a bowl, mix together the cake mix, Greek yogurt, eggs, milk, zucchini, and 1/2 cup mini morsels.
- Grease the bottom of an 9x13 cake pan.
- Pour the cake mix into the pan and sprinkle the remaining mini morsels on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs when serving (if desired).
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!