Quick, easy, pumpkin-y and fudgy! Need I say more? It is a good thing this fudge only takes 10 minutes to make, because it took about that much time for it to get eaten up!
It required a few tries for me to get this recipe just right. The taste was fine, but I was struggling with getting it to set. By the third try, I had it down to a science and it came out perfectly! The good news was that every attempt tasted great, even though the first two batches had to be eaten with a spoon! LOL
Good luck trying to make this without eating any. All three times I made this, I gobbled a huge spoonful (or two!) during the process. But I had to taste it to make sure it would turn out OK, right? Right! I will just keep telling myself that.
Microwave Pumpkin FudgePrint Recipe
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and then spraying a light coat of cooking spray on the foil. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate morsels in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 60-90 seconds until mostly melted.
- Add the condensed milk and butter, and heat on high 30 seconds at a time, 3 more times, stirring in between, until completely melted and very warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared 9x9 pan and place in the refrigerator, covered, for 3-4 hours to set.
- After the fudge has set, remove from the pan, peel away the foil, and cut into squares.
- Store leftover fudge in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!