Quick, easy, pumpkin-y and fudgy! Need I say more? It’s a good thing this fudge only takes 10 minutes to make, because it takes about that much time for it to get eaten up!
It required a few tries for me to get this recipe just right. The taste was fine, but I was struggling with getting it to set. By the third try, I had it down to a science and it came out perfectly! The good news was that every attempt tasted great, even though the first two batches had to be eaten with a spoon! LOL
Good luck trying to make this without eating any. All three times I made this, I gobbled a huge spoonful (or two!) during the process. But I had to taste it to make sure it would turn out OK, right? Right! I will just keep telling myself that.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Microwave Pumpkin Fudge
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Microwave Pumpkin FudgePrint Recipe
- Prepare a 9x9 pan by lining it with aluminum foil and then spraying a light coat of cooking spray on the foil. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate morsels in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high for 60-90 seconds until mostly melted.
- Add the condensed milk and butter, and heat on high 30 seconds at a time, 3 more times, stirring in between, until completely melted and very warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared 9x9 pan and place in the refrigerator, covered, for 3-4 hours to set.
- After the fudge has set, remove from the pan, peel away the foil, and cut into squares.
- Store leftover fudge in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Looking for more easy fudge recipes?
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!