Moist, fudgy, sweet, chocolatey, and BETTER FOR YOU brownies. You must try these!
Yummmmm! These brownies are fudgy, moist, sweet, chocolatey, and…. (wait for it)… better for you! Now, they aren’t health food by any means, but they contain pumpkin instead of oil and eggs, which not only cuts the fat content but also adds fiber and vitamin C.
So you can feel just a bit less guilty about about those two that you scarf down when no one is looking (not that anything like that ever happens in my house).
And, here is the best part, there are only 3 ingredients! These are super easy to make, which is good because they disappear into the kids really fast (think hungry teenage boys), but I can easily put together another batch if needed.
You may not be able to find Pumpkin Spice Oreos, since they are a limited edition seasonal product, but Golden Oreos work just as well.
I also want to try putting shortbread cookies in the middle – I think that would be delicious as well! I love experimenting with different ways to jazz up these decadent treats.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Pumpkin Oreo Brownies
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Pumpkin Oreo BrowniesPrint Recipe
- 15 ounces brownie mix (1 box)
- 15 ounces 100% pure pumpkin (1 can)
- 12 ounces Pumpkin Spice Oreos (1 package, substitute Golden Oreos if Pumpkin Spice Oreos are not available)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease the bottom of a 9x9 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix and pumpkin.
- Spread about half of the batter in the baking pan.
- Place the Oreos on top of the batter, touching but not overlapping. Press them down gently into the batter a little bit.
- Spread the rest of the batter over the Oreos.
- Bake about 25 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!