Melt-in-your-mouth, delicious pumpkin pancakes sweetened with brown sugar and beautifully swirled with gooey, melty semi-sweet chocolate!
What's better than piping hot, moist, delicious pancakes packed with fiber and pumpkin-y goodness? Clearly, the answer is piping hot, moist, delicious pancakes packed with fiber and pumpkin-y goodness AND topped with swirls of yummy chocolate! They look beautiful, and they taste amazing! You gotta try these pancakes!
Welcome to day 3 of #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections. We are celebrating our love of the season with a whole week of pumpkin goodies, leading up to National Pumpkin Day. 17 Food Bloggers have come together to share over 65 recipes with you.
In addition to homemade pumpkin puree, pie, and cookies, we are also sharing savory pumpkin dishes like hummus, chili and pumpkin corn chowder. Come back every day for #PumpkinWeek recipes. You can also find these great recipes and more on Love and Confections' #PumpkinWeek Pinterest Board!
Check out all the #PumpkinWeek Bloggers and their Day 3 recipes:
Pumpkin Pie Cream Cheese Truffles by Love and Confections
Pumpkin-Vanilla Bean Madeleines by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
S'mores Pumpkin Pie by The Spiffy Cookie
Pumpkin Mole by Curious Cuisiniere
Drunken Pumpkin Seeds by Life Tastes Good
Pumpkin Roll by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Pumpkin Lasagna by My Catholic Kitchen
Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread by Making Miracles
Pumpkin Quinoa Oatmeal Bake by The Pajama Chef
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Pancakes
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl PancakesPrint Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Add the pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and nutmeg, and stir to combine.
- Add the liquid ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together (result will be slightly lumpy).
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, and heat on 50% power 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium. Pour a scant ¼ cup of batter for each pancake.
- Drizzle about 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate on top of each pancake, and use a toothpick to create a swirl effect,
- Cook until edges start to look dry and the pancakes start to bubble. Then flip and cook on the other side.
- Top with a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar or a drizzle of pure maple syrup.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!