DIY Tortilla Bowls – Here’s a recipe and video tutorial for a quick and easy way to make your own delicious and fun-to-eat tortilla shells! Fill with your favorite toppings and crunch crunch crunch away!
I have a special surprise for you today! This post is more than just a regular recipe post…it is a video tutorial! It is a short video, so it won’t be a huge time commitment, and the background music is peppy and fun. I hope you will take a look!
While I think the video is helpful to get a visual on how I made these, you might also want a recipe you can print to keep in your recipe box, so I included that below as well.
And coming soon…I will be posting a really tasty recipe that uses these bowls, so stay tuned! The kids LOVE food in edible bowls. They are just fun!
Some people like to use the space between the muffin cups, which produces a very pretty, curvy, and more structured cup. I like to drape them over the top because it give me a wider base to fill and the cups all come out looking somewhat different!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
DIY Tortilla Bowls
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Tortilla BowlsPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper cloth and microwave on high for 30-45 seconds to soften them.
- Spray both sides of each tortilla and sprinkle with salt.
- Turn a muffin tin upside down and drape each tortilla over a muffin cup.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until tortillas are lightly browned and crispy.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!