We love these Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels with Roasted Red Peppers. They are so easy to make and perfect for summer since they involve NO HEAT whatsoever.
I am so excited to be participating in my first full #SundaySupper event with my super-tasty Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels! This week the event is all about summer’s best potluck dishes. As you will see at the bottom of this post, we have SO many ideas for you to choose from!
So don’t forget to scroll down, browse through the recipe titles, and click through to get to the recipes! A big thank you goes out to our amazing host, T.R. of Gluten Free Crumbley, who made this event happen!
As I mentioned, I love these tortilla pinwheels since they are super-easy and don’t involve any cooking at all.
That being said, it is best to make these the day before you plan to serve them, or at least a few hours before, if you have the opportunity. The ranch flavor really sets into the cream cheese and makes the pinwheels even tastier.
It is also good to have the whole tortilla wrapped and completely chilled before slicing, to make it easier to get nice round pinwheels for serving.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels with Roasted Red PeppersPrint Recipe
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix (1 packet)
- 3.8 ounces black olives (1 can, drained and roughly chopped)
- 1.5 cups roughly chopped cole slaw mix (or you can just use cabbage)
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 12 ounces roasted red peppers (1 jar, drained and roughly chopped))
- Combine cream cheese and ranch dip.
- Add in olives and cabbage and mix well.
- Spread the cream cheese filling over the tortillas.
- Distribute the roasted red peppers over the filling.
- Roll the tortilla as tightly as possible, then wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1-2 hours (longer is better).
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic and slice into rounds.
Looking for more recipes with roasted red peppers?
You don’t want to miss these Roasted Red Pepper Oven Grilled Cheese Sandwiches! Imagine hot, melty cheese combined with the smoky sweetness of roasted red peppers and nutritional goodness of spinach coming together on crispy buttered bread baked in the oven. Yum!
Check out all the #SundaySupper recipes:
- Calamari salad with fennel and avocado by Caroline’s Cooking
- Coronation Chicken Deviled Eggs by Food Lust People Love
- Creamy Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels with Roasted Red Peppers by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Roasted Corn Salsa by Casa de Crews
- Walnut Grapes by Eat, Drink and Be Tracy
- Watermelon Salad with Feta Cheese and Mint by April Golightly
Sides and Salads
- Amish Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad by My World Simplified
- Antipasto Pasta Salad by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Arugula Pesto Pasta Salad with Grilled Chicken by Hardly A Goddess
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chopped Caprese Salad by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Crunchy Coleslaw by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cumin Scented Quinoa with Black Bean and Corn Salsa by The Hungry Goddess
- Easy Summer Chickpea Salad by She Loves Biscotti
- Elotes by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Frog Eye Salad by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Gluten Free Grilled Corn Salad by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Layered Salad with Green Goddess Dressing by Delaware Girl Eats
- No Mayo Potato Salad by Simple and Savory
- Roasted Vegetable Couscous Salad by My Life Cookbook
- Spaghetti Salad with Italian Dressing by Kitchen Gidget
- Summer Grain Salad by Pook’s Pantry
- Summer Tortellini Salad by Palatable Pastime
- Tarragon Marinated Brussels Sprouts by Beauty and the Beets
- Steve’s Fried Chicken by Monica’s Table
- Blueberry Ginger Parfaits by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Blueberry Slab Pie by The Chef Next Door
- Caramel Icebox Cake by Cookin’ Mimi
- Caramel “Doughnut” Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Cherry Crumb Bars by The Redhead Baker
- Chocolate Eclair Cake by Tramplingrose: Cooking, Baking & Ranting in Small-Town South Dakota
- Coconut Lime Ice Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Cookie Butter Caramel Swirl Brownies by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Double Chocolate Blondies by Family Around The Table
- Frozen Champagne Salad by Moore or Less Cooking
- How to make a Pineapple Summer Cake by Asian In America
- Lemon Icebox Bars by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mini Strawberry-Rhubarb Crisps with Coconut by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- No-Bake Summer Berry Cream Cheese Tarts by Magnolia Days
- Peach Dumplings by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Peanut Butter Bars by Confessions of a Cooking Diva
- S’mores Blondies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Pretzel Pie by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Summertime S’Mores by The Freshman Cook
- Triple Peanut Butter Cookies by Cooking With Carlee
- White Sheet Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
Plus Lemon Yogurt Pound Cake and Best Potluck Dishes from Sunday Supper Movement