Super delicious and easy side dish for the holidays, or anytime! Your family will love the combination of sweet potatoes, white potatoes, red potatoes, and red onions roasted in garlic with olive oil and tossed with dried cranberries and pecans.
This recipe originally appeared as a contributor post on Anyonita Nibbles.
If you still need a side dish recipe for Thanksgiving, look no further! This Roasted Potato Medley is the perfect accompaniment to your Thanksgiving dinner, or any holiday dinner this season!
The potatoes turn out slightly crispy on the outside, and nice and tender on the inside. The garlic salt and cranberries play perfectly off one another, with just the right amount of saltiness and sweetness combined in each bite.
The pecans add a nice crunch, and the parsley contributes some color as well as another layer of savory flavor. This dish is a hit every time I serve it!
For another twist on a classic side dish, try out my Mashed Potatoes and Parsnips recipe. The parsnips add so much flavor to the mashed potatoes without adding any extra effort, because you treat them just like you treat the potatoes. Everyone will be raving about how much they love it!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Roasted Potato Medley
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Roasted Potato Medley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Wash and slice the potatoes into approximately 1 inch cubes. (No need to peel them.) Place the cubes in a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and onion powder, and toss to coat.
- Line two baking sheets with non-stick foil (for easy clean up). Distribute half of the potato mixture in a single layer on each.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the red onion on the baking sheets, and bake about 15 more minutes.
- Potatoes are done when they are tender and showing browning. You can bake until they are browned to your liking.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl, add cranberries, parsley, and pecans, and toss to combine.
Check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!