I often get asked ‘How do you work full time, take care of your family, and maintain an active blog?” There is no special trick or tip I can give, but I will confess that sometimes I can’t do all that! And this is one of those weeks.
So I am posting this super-yummy mashed potatoes recipe for you, but not writing much about it. After all, it is not fair to withhold a tasty side dish from my readers just because my life has gotten extra dizzy busy! 😉 Hopefully the pictures speak for themselves!
Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (peeled and quartered)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half and half (I used fat-free)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon wasabi mustard
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add the potatoes and cook about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat the milk and half and half.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the milk and butter mixture in the potatoes and mash them until as smooth as desired.
- Add the salt, pepper, and wasabi and mix well.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!