Creamy, hearty side dish with a flavorful zing!
I often get asked 'How do you work full time, take care of your family, and maintain an active blog?" There is no special trick or tip I can give, but I will confess that sometimes I can't do all that! And this is one of those weeks.
So I am posting this super-yummy mashed potatoes recipe for you, but not writing much about it. After all, it is not fair to withhold a tasty side dish from my readers just because my life has gotten extra dizzy busy! 😉 Hopefully the pictures speak for themselves!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Wasabi Mashed PotatoesPrint Recipe
- Boil water in a large pot.
- Add the potatoes and cook about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a small saucepan heat the milk and half and half.
- Add the butter and stir until melted.
- Add the milk and butter mixture in the potatoes and mash them until as smooth as desired.
- Add the salt, pepper, and wasabi and mix well.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!