Potato and Grilled Corn Salad is the perfect summer barbecue side dish. Your family and friends will love this lightened-up, tangy potato salad made with grilled corn, green onions, and fresh dill. Yummy!
It is past Labor Day, and if I was on top of things, I would be starting to post pumpkin recipes, apple recipes, butternut squash recipes, and other fall-themed dishes.
But, I am still stuck in summer! However, since it went up to 90 degrees here today, I am not totally off-season! There is still summer left to enjoy! 🙂
I love potato salad, but most of the time it is so heavy and laden with calories that it just isn't something I will eat often. So when I ran across this lightened-up potato salad recipe at FatFreeVegan.com, I had to try it!
I adapted the recipe, substituting dijonnaise for the dijon mustard and making a few other tweaks. The result was delicious and the whole family loved it, especially DH!
Adapted from FatFreeVegan.com.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Potato and Grilled Corn Salad
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Potato and Grilled Corn SaladPrint Recipe
- Boil water in a large pot, add the potatoes, and cook until tender, about 15-18 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, preheat grill to medium high, place the corn on the grill and cook about 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally, until corn is tender.
- Remove the corn from the grill. Handling carefully because they are hot, cut the kernels from the cobs. Place into a large bowl and set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the pot and cut into bite-sized chunks. Place in the bowl with the corn kernels.
- In a small bowl, combine the green onions, dijonnaise, salt, black pepper, vinegar, and dill.
- Add the dressing to the large bowl with the corn and potatoes and toss to coat.
- Garnish with additional fresh dill (if desired) and serve.
I have a little confession to make...I still have a few more summer recipes to post! Hopefully I will start with some fall recipes soon, but in the meantime, let's enjoy the tail end of the summer season!
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!