This easy chipotle coleslaw has SO much flavor, you won't believe your taste buds!
Chipotle Coleslaw with Lime is one of my husband's favorites. This side dish packs so much flavor, you just might completely forget about any other food being served with it!
(Except for the brownies..or anything chocolate for that matter...chocolate trumps just about everything in my book!)
The amazing flavor in and of itself makes this a great recipe for my husband, but what seals the deal for me is that it is also super-easy. So I can whip up a whole bunch in record time, which makes all the guys in my life happy!
I start with pre-shredded cabbage, which significantly cuts down on the work involved with making cole slaw. It costs a bit more, but for me it is worth it!
Just toss the cabbage with a few more readily available ingredients you probably already have in your house, and there you go! It is best if you can refrigerate the slaw overnight, or at least for a few hours to let the flavors set.
Chipotle Lime Cole Slaw
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
(Whoa...pause that scrolling for just one sec...this Chipotle Coleslaw goes GREAT with my recipe for real or imitation crab cakes. You don't want to blow past without taking a peek!)
Chipotle Lime Cole Slaw
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, lime juice, vinegar, salt, and chipotle powder.1 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons lime juice, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon chipotle powder
- Add the cole slaw and toss until well-coated.16 ounces cole slaw (essentially shredded cabbage)
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours so all the flavors can set.
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
Check out all the #SundaySupper Dad's Favorite recipes below!
Appetizers & Snacks:
- Best Popcorn Ever (with Nutritional Yeast!!) by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Easy Homemade Pretzel Recipe by April Golightly
- Nana’s Pimento Cheese by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Bourbon Sweet Tea Cocktail by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Dad’s Favorite Blueberry Pancakes by Family Around The Table
- Steak & Egg Breakfast Skillet by Caroline's Cooking
Condiments & Sauces:
- Apple Crisp by Ninja Baker
- Blackberry Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream by Simple and Savory
- Blueberry Ice Cream Cookie Bars by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cherry Garcia Bars by Pies and Plots
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cupcakes by Crazed Mom Lifestyle & Recipes
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Coconut Cream Pie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tempura Strawberries by Baking Sense
- German Chocolate Brownie Pie by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Graham Cracker Chocolate Chunk No-Churn Ice Cream by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs with Fresh Whipped Cream by Helpful Homemade
- Personal Banana Cream Pie by Food Lust People Love
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie by The Chef Next Door
- Maizena Tamal by Basic N Delicious
- Mom's Carrot Cake by Jennifer Cooks
- BBQ Salmon Salad with Avocado Ranch Dressing by PancakeWarriors
- Beef Shepherd’s Pie Casserole by Cooking Chat
- Carolina-Style BBQ Burger by The Redhead Baker
- Coffee-Rubbed Prime Rib Roast by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Grilled Chicken and Beef Stir Fry by The Freshman Cook
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Zip Sauce by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Italian Sausage and Peppers by Monica's Table
- Moroccan Preserved Lemon Chicken Tagine by Curious Cuisiniere
- Spicy Fish Tacos with Garlic-Chive Aioli by Wholistic Woman
- Turkey Chorizo Burgers with Guacamole by Books n’ Cooks
- Vegetarian “Philly Cheesesteak” by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Walnut Cauliflower Zucchini Boats by Beauty and the Beets
- Chipotle Lime Cole Slaw by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- The Ultimate BLT Pasta Salad by Cooking with Carlee
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!