You will love these super easy Vanilla Wafer Microwave S'mores! They are cute, two-bite s'mores you can make in your kitchen in less than 5 minutes. No campfire required - you can make these at any time of the day and no matter what the weather is like!
Check out these two-bite-sized, fun-to-eat treats! S'mores are a kid favorite, and there are endless variations of them out there. I love this idea because the results are so delicious and cute, and you can make a whole bunch of them in about 5 minutes! No campfire required!
Another plus - there is no need to struggle with breaking those graham sheets into even squares (I confess, it bugs me to no end when they don't break along the perforation!).
Using vanilla wafer cookies, instead of grahams, to sandwich the warm, gooey marshmallow and creamy, melty chocolate together was a stroke of genius!
This stroke of genius did not come out of my brain though. 🙂 I would like to recognize and thank two young people, Julia and Andrew, who came up with this idea, then shared it with me, and allowed me to publish it on my blog!
Julia and Andrew, your dessert idea intrigued me as soon as I heard about it, and I just could not help but to make it and share it with my readers! (And, by the way, I gobbled up a whole bunch of them during this photo shoot!)
This is a great treat for a cold winter afternoon, along with a steamy cup of hot chocolate, don't you think? Yummy!
Vanilla Wafer Microwave S'Mores
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Vanilla Wafer Microwave S'mores
- 24 vanilla wafer cookies
- 12 segments of milk chocolate
- 6 marshmallows
- Place 12 of the vanilla wafer cookies on a microwave safe plate.24 vanilla wafer cookies
- Place one segment of chocolate on each cookie.12 segments of milk chocolate
- Cut each marshmallow in half width-wise (to form two flatter-looking marshamallows).6 marshmallows
- Place one marshmallow half on top of each chocolate segment.
- Microwave the s'mores for 15 seconds. The marshmallows will expand as they heat.
- Remove the plate from the microwave and carefully top each marshmallow with a cookie, squishing the marshmallow down.
If you like quick and easy microwave recipes, check out my microwave oatmeal recipe for a simple, fast, hearty breakfast! Or for a fun fall treat, this Microwave Pumpkin Fudge recipe is the perfect dessert for a fall festival or Halloween party!
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!