My kids happily ate these, and then asked for seconds! I don’t think I need to say any more here, do I? At this point, you can just head on down to the bottom of the post and print out the recipe!
Unless, of course, you are not quite sure you believe me. But I assure you, even Thing 2…yes, the picky kid who wants to eat only carbs and avoids most vegetables like the plague…even Thing 2 loves this side dish!
The best parts are the little leaves that fall off the outside of the sprouts, and then get a little burnt in the oven. They are crispy and crunchy and so tasty. You almost feel like you are eating potato chips!
But I love the sprouts themselves as well. They get tender but not mushy – they have a nice texture. The olive oil, garlic salt, and paprika really complement the sprout. So yummy! Even if you never liked Brussels sprouts before, give them another try! You may find that you like them!
Easy Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Trim the Brussels sprouts and place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil. I use 1 tbsp when I am trying to eat light, but I use up to 2 tbsp when I want them to be extra-yummy!
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and paprika.
- Toss to coat, and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, stir after 15 minutes.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!