Sweet, tart, and so refreshing, Lemonade Pie is a delicious throwback to summers gone by! You only need 6 ingredients and 20 minutes to make this fun treat.
The secret is in the crust, made from sugar cone crumbles instead of graham cracker crumbs. Try serving this unique summer dessert at your next gathering and watch your guests devour every last sugar cone crumb!
Update Notes: This post was originally published in June 2016, but was republished with updates in February 2019.
This week's #SundaySupper theme is Nostalgic Summer Recipes. When I was pondering recipe options for this post, I sat down and thought back to my childhood summers. There are lots of food memories I associate with summer, from strawberry shortcake, to steaks on the grill, to corn on the cob.
And why not take that yummy lemonade experience and turn it into a Lemonade Pie! This recipe is perfect for summer parties, 4th of July celebrations, or even just a special sweet treat to cap off a weeknight dinner.
To add to the nostalgia even further, I used sugar cones for the crust instead of graham cracker or cookie crumbs. This recipe definitely captures the flavors of my childhood summers, and my family loves the result!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and all of this week's recipes! Many thanks to Coleen from The Redhead Baker for hosting this week's Sunday Supper event!
Lemonade Pie Recipe
Serve with a tray of fresh cherries and blueberries for a refreshing, sweet summertime experience!
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars! Enjoy!
Lemonade Pie with Sugar Cone CrustPrint Recipe
- 5 ounces sugar cones (about 12 cones), crushed into crumbs (1 package)
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 14 ounces chilled sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed (1 can)
- 12 ounces whipped topping, thawed (1 container)
- Combine the sugar cone crumbs and butter, and press into a 7 inch pie plate. Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and mix until well combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour the filling into the refrigerated sugar cone crust (you may have some filling left over depending on how deep your pie plate is).
Looking for some other sugar cone recipes besides lemonade pie?
Check out this post with 15 New Ways to Use Ice Cream Cones!
Or maybe you want to make your own sugar cones? Head over to this Homemade Sugar Cones recipe to find out how!
Here are some other summer desserts on Dizzy Busy and Hungry!
You can make your own frozen yogurt that is less expensive, more delicious, and healthier than store-bought! Here's a recipe for Raspberry Frozen Yogurt.
For a unique dessert (or a super decadent breakfast, lol!), try my Maple Bacon Waffle Ice Cream Cake! You don’t need to turn on your oven, so it is a perfect cake to make during the hot and steamy dog days of summer!
Check out all of this week's #SundaySupper recipes below!
- Blueberry Lavender Lemonade by Beauty and the Beets
- Natural Pink Pineapple Lemonade by Food Lust People Love
- Rhubarb Muffins by Wholistic Woman
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Gazpacho Shooters by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled BLT Kebabs by Eat, Drink and be Tracy
- Strawberry Fruit Dip by Books n’ Cooks
- Classic Shrimp Roll Sliders by Crazed Mom
- How to Cook Hot Dogs by Life Tastes Good
- Wiener Schnitzel by Caroline's Cooking
- Baked Beans by Magnolia Days
- Creamy Ranch Potato Salad by Dash of Evans
- Grilled Zucchini Salad by Sunday Supper Movement
- Seven-Layer Salad with Bacon and Peas by The Hungry Goddess
- Southern Fried Squash by Peaceful Cooking
- Spätzlesalat (German Spaetzle Pasta Salad) by Tara's Multicultural Table
- Summer's Best Tomato Cucumber Salad by Delaware Girl Eats
- Ambrosia Salad by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Bavarian Almonds by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Cobbler by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Boardwalk Funnel Cake by The Redhead Baker
- Buttermilk Pound Cake by Renee's Kitchen Adventures
- DIY Drumsticks by A Mind Full Mom
- Double Corn Buttermilk Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Frosted Grapes by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Gluten Free S'mores Magic Bars by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Homemade Banana Pudding by Cooking with Carlee
- Homemade Drumsticks by Pies and Plots
- Japanese Melon Ice Cream by Ninja Baker
- Lemon Coconut Bars by The Finer Cookie
- Lemonade Pie with Sugar Cone Crust by Dizzy, Busy and Hungry
- Poke Cake by Our Good Life
- Maple Sugar Candy by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Mom's Rhubarb Cake by Monica's Table
- Nana’s No-Bake Cheesecake Squares by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake by The Freshman Cook
- Pudding Pops by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream Sandwiches by My Imperfect Kitchen
- Sherbet Float by Cookin' Mimi
- Strawberry Jello Angel Food Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Jello Pie by Tramplingrose
- Tita’s Fruit Dessert by Basic N Delicious
- Toasted Coconut Puppy Chow by Helpful Homemade
- Watergate Salad by Flavor Mosaic
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.