Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie is sweet, tart and every bite is creamy and delicious. Best of all, it only takes 15 minutes to make!
👩🏻🍳 Why You'll Love This Recipe
Why you'll love this? It's simple to make and only takes 15 minutes. The sweet/tart classic flavor is always a hit.
It's perfect for make ahead as well! This recipe definitely captures the flavors of my childhood summers, and my family loves it!
🥘 Ingredients Needed
For a complete list of ingredients, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- sugar cones - no sugar cones? Graham cracker or vanilla wafers are a great substitute!
- butter - I do not recommend margarine, stick with butter.
- cream cheese - you can use low fat or fat free
- sweetened condensed milk - no substitute here, I've found eagle-brand has the best consistency as well.
- lemonade concentrate - substitute with fresh lemon if you can't find the concentrate in the store.
- whipped topping - fat free can be substituted, it may not be quite as fluffy, but it will still be tasty!
Please note: This is an overview of the instructions. You'll find the complete instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Combine the sugar cone crumbs and butter. Press into the pie plate, refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- In a large bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add the lemonade concentrate and mix again until well combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Pour the filling into the chilled pie crust.
Using sugar cone crumbles takes these classic flavors to the next level!
That's easy! Just make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before mixing.
Yes after mixing everything together, freeze for at least 2 hours, and up to three months.
This can be made up to two days ahead!
Leftovers can be frozen for up to three months, likewise it can be made ahead and frozen for in case you have unexpected company!
💭 Helpful Tips
- Allow the cream cheese to soften, it will be easier to incorporate when mixing.
- Fat free or full fat cream cheese will work for this recipe.
- Fat free or full fat whipped topping can be used as well.
- No lemon concentrate? Substitute with ½ cup fresh lemon juice.
- Fresh lemon or lime zest makes a pretty garnish on top of the pie!
- Short on time? Use a premade graham cracker crust.
- Top your pie with a can of cherry or blueberry pie filling, yum!
- Purchase (or make) small pie crusts or tart shells, add the filling - then everyone has their own individual pie!
🍰 More Delicious Desserts
Are you looking for more super easy desserts to enjoy? Then you definitely came to the right place. Here are a few of my favorites!
🍞 Related Recipes
Lemon is a real favorite here in our home, how about you? If you love this Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie, then be sure to check out these recipes as well!
- Lemon Pancakes - super light made with greek yogurt these are light, fluffy and delicious!
- Lemon Artichoke Pasta - if you love pasta, you're going to enjoy this updated sauce filled artichokes, corn and edamame. Even your picky eaters will gobble up this meal!
- One Skillet Lemon Chicken - this is one of my favorite meals! The tender chicken is served topped with a creamy lemony sauce - yum!
- Copycat Chick-fil-A Frosted Lemonade - so refreshing and delicious, AND you can get it any time without having to leave your home... even on a Sunday (lol)!
Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
Love this recipe? Awesome! Please give it a 5 star ⭐ rating below! And if you make this, snap a photo and tag me on Instagram. You can find me at DizzyBusyandHungry or #dizzybusyandhungry!
📋 Recipe Card
Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie with Sugar Cone Crust
- 5 ounces sugar cones (about 12 cones)
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- ½ cup cream cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 14 ounces chilled sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed (1 can)
- 12 ounces whipped topping, thawed (1 container)
- Crush the sugar cones into crumbs (use a food processor or place the cones in a sealed plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin). Melt the butter on the stovetop or in the microwave (30 seconds at a time on 50% power until melted).5 ounces sugar cones (about 12 cones), 5 tablespoons butter
- Combine the sugar cone crumbs and butter, and press into a 7 inch pie plate. Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- After the crust has set, mix the cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth.½ cup cream cheese, 14 ounces chilled sweetened condensed milk
- Add the lemonade concentrate and mix until well combined.6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.12 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- Pour the filling into the refrigerated sugar cone crust (you may have some filling left over depending on how deep your pie plate is). Place in the freezer for 2 hours (or more) before serving.
- This pie can be made in advance and stored in the freezer. Once frozen, cover with foil to protect it. If you are freezing it for more than a day or two, also place it in a resealable plastic bag or wrap tightly in plastic wrap to prevent freezer burn.
- Combining the cream cheese with the rest of the mixture will be easier if you let it soften first.
- For both the cream cheese and whipped topping, you can use either full fat or fat free.
- If you don't have lemon concentrate, substitute with about ½ cup of fresh lemon juice.
Update Notes: This post was originally published in June 2016, but was republished with tips, step by step photos, and a recipe change in June 2021.
Check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for a whole bunch of great kitchen products I love!