Pumpkin pie flavor in a bite-sized, hand-held treat?!? Yes, please! I love all things pumpkin, especially pumpkin pie. In my family, we typically only enjoy pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving. But as the leaves have started changing and the air has started getting chilly, we have found ourselves craving a little preview of that Thanksgiving treat.
These little rollups are so easy to prepare and are ready in minutes, so you don't have to spend a lot of time and effort to get that pumpkin pie experience. They are super-cute and delicious, too! I love the sweet creamy filling snugly wrapped between light flaky layers, and coated with a light cinnamon-sugar mixture for a little extra pizzazz. You may want to make a double batch, because they will get eaten up as soon as they are cool enough to snatch from the baking sheet!
Thing 2 rating = (4.5 biscuits out of 5). Of course, that is not too surprising for a dessert, but regardless I am always happy when I get Thing 2's approval! 🙂
📋 Recipe Card
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Rollups
For the rollups:
- 3 wedges Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
- 3 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon granulated Splenda (or sugar)
- 8 ounces crescent roll dough (1 container, I used reduced fat)
For the coating:
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda (or sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Unwrap the wedges of the cream cheese spread and mash them together in a small bowl to make them easier to combine with the other ingredients.3 wedges Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
- Add the pumpkin, the pumpkin pie spice, and the ½ teaspoon Splenda, and mix until well combined. Set aside.3 tablespoons canned pure pumpkin, ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, ½ teaspoon granulated Splenda
- Remove the crescent roll dough from the container and unroll into a rectangle on a cutting surface.8 ounces crescent roll dough
- Cut the rectangle in half width-wise, then in quarters length-wise, to form 8 strips of dough.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of the cream cheese pumpkin filling on each strip and spread over the surface.
- Roll up each strip and set aside.
- Combine the cinnamon and 2 tablespoons Splenda in a shallow bowl.1 tablespoon cinnamon, 2 tablespoons granulated Splenda
- Roll each rollup in the cinnamon-Splenda mixture to coat.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
This post contains affiliate links. Check out our full disclosure here.
Sandra L Garth
I could use a few of these right now. Combined with a hot beverage I'd be a happy camper!
Those look so tasty! Thanks for sharing on More the Merrier Monday link party!!
Delicious! I didn't think they were sweet enough. I'd go with less cinnamon and/or more sugar in the coating. However, I couldn't find the cream cheese specified, so I made my own cinnamon cream cheese. Maybe the premade stuff is sweeter...
Thanks, Kristen! Yes, the premade cream cheese spread has a little bit of sweetness to it, so that might have made a difference. Glad you liked them otherwise! And thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for coming and linking up with us on Mindful Mommy Monday Link up! These look soo good! I shared this on Adventures In Mindful Livings facebook page ( and pinned it 2X)! Cant wait to see what you link up with next week!
Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution
Why do you insist on making such yummy dishes. Why? WHY?
🙂 Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution
Ha, Jennifer, you are too funny! Thanks for stopping by, and for the chuckle! 🙂
Yummy! Thanks so much for sharing this recipe. Love it! Linda
These look amazing and so easy! Thank you for sharing at our TGIF Link Party at A Peek Into My Paradise. I hope you will be back to link up another awesome post this week!
Cathy @ http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/
I need a few of these right now! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!