This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
I know I spent many a long and tiring shopping trip, trying to find items that weren’t too junky yet were small, not horribly expensive, and appropriate for a child’s stocking. It can be tough enough to find one or two items that fit that description, but the task of finding a bunch of things like that in order to fill a stocking might just make you feel like running out of the store screaming!
BONUS – Here is my top stocking stuffer tip!
These items are super-small items that you can easily pick up in Target or Walmart. Many of them come as multiple items per pack, but I open up the pack and distribute a few into each stocking (and yes, I sometimes keep one or two for myself. Shhhhh, don’t tell!!)
- Packs of chewing gum
- Small packs of tissues
- Trial size products, like toothpaste, shampoo, hand lotion
- Single-serve sized snacks like Goldfish, crackers, granola bars, Pop-Tarts
- Post-It notes
- Cool pens, mechanical pencils
- Colorful paper clips or binder clips
- Little notebooks
This post contains affiliate links. Check out our full disclosure here.
Those little things are great and help keep the overall cost of the Christmas stocking to a minimum, but I always love to add a few more items that are a tad more substantial and will delight the little kiddos.
So scroll down to the list of 30 STOCKING STUFFER IDEAS below, complete with links so you can order online, which makes it super-easy for you to fill those stockings with no fuss or muss. That way you can also minimize the amount of time you need to spend in the stores. Convenience is the name of the game here!
By the way, if you also have some older kids in your house and could use some help there as well, you won’t want to miss some of my other gifts guides, like this Great Gifts for Teenage Boys post, and this list of 25 Affordable Gifts for Teens.
You may also be looking for some gifts that will expand the minds of your young ones, so before you leave, make sure you take a look at my list of 25 Educational Gifts for Kids!
30 Ultimate Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
1. Kangaroo Do You Want to Build a Snowman : Mold Foam Putty Into A Snowman; Perfect For Birthday Party Favors or Stocking Stuffers For Kids. Includes: Press In Eyes, Carrot Nose, Arms & Smile Mouth
2. Pee-Yo-Pants Joke Book for Kids: Over 140 Hilarious Knock-Knock Jokes, Riddles and Tongue Twisters
3. Educational Insights Kanoodle – Brain Twisting Solitaire Game Challenge kids’ noggin with this best-selling, award-winning, brain-twisting, solo game.
4. Crayola Bathtub Markers and Crayola Color Bath Drops, 60 tablets – Bring Creative Fun to Bath Time – Non-toxic
6. ALEX Spa Hair Chalk Pens – Mess-free pens glide smoothly onto dry hair and wash out with shampoo. Includes Hair chalk pens in pink, orange, green, blue and purple, a comb and easy instructions
7. Emoji Fidget Spinner The Favorite of All Emoji Party Supplies and Emoji Party Favors, Poop emoji figit spinner
8. Slinky Original Brand Stretches like an accordion, bounces and walks down steps. For 70 years, made in the U.S.A. with over 300 million sold worldwide
9. The Heart of a Who -From Illumination Entertainment and Universal Pictures, Illumination presents Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch, a new animated movie, is based on the Dr. Seuss classic about a grumpy Grinch who tries to steal Christmas! Boys and girls ages 3 to 7 will love this coloring-and-activity book based on the film, which includes four chunky crayons and more than 100 stickers!
10. Super Z Outlet Liquid Motion Bubbler for Sensory Play, Fidget Toy, Children Activity, Desk Top, Assorted Colors– The descending bubbles have a soothing and mesmerizing effect that will keep kids entertained for hours. Gravity will guide the colored droplets travel down at slow motion space. These sensory toys can help improve visual tracking skills.
11. Liberty Imports Set of 6 Wind Up Animals for Kids – Set of 6 Cute Wind Up Animals Includes Pig, Mouse, Dog, Scorpion, Crocodile, and Puppy. Each Animal Measures 4″ in Length
12. Neliblu Fun Puzzle Balls – KEEPS THEM FOCUSED! Tactile fidget toys are amazing for all children, but especially those with extra energy, ADD/ADHD, OCD, autism, or high stress / anxiety levels. These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress, anxiety and can increase focus and attention.
13. SyPen Invisible Disappearing Ink Pen Marker Secret spy Message Writer with uv Light – EXCITING SPY ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS: Kids will love these spy pens. Kids love using this kind of pen to keep their secret and play detective spy games. Invisible pen brings you an amazing variety of fun activities. From Surprise birthday parties, to reviling a top secret message to their parents or grandparents.
14. Holiday Stampers (24 Pack) Christmas Stamps Assortment With penguin, snowman, Santa and other jolly designs, these red and green stampers make excellent Christmas stocking stuffers
15. Word Search Puzzles and Coloring Pages – Keep your kids busy this holiday season with word search puzzles and coloring pages.
16. Santa Claus GO Fish, a Christmas Card Game Kids (GO Fish, Old Maid Christmas Matches), Play 3 Classic Kids Games Using ONE Holiday Themed Deck, Ideally Sized Use as Stocking Stuffers
17. Waving Snowman Notepads (24 Pack) Paper – These cute memo pads make fun stocking stuffers and are delightful to find tucked under a ribbon or in a goody bag.
18. Fun Express 24 Christmas Character Bookmarks Featuring Santa, Snowman, and Reindeer. These book marks make great Party Favors and Holiday Stocking Stuffers. Comes with 2 Dozen.
19. Cool Change Reusable Color Change Spoons– Novelty Plastic Spoons That Change Color When Ice Cold
20. Toy Balloon Helicopter – The balloon helicopter toy turns a normal balloon into a sophisticated flying machine. Extremely easy to set up. Wings are to be attached to the central piece (hub) which is then attached to a balloon.
22. Scentco Holiday Smencils 5-Pack of no. 2 HB Scented Pencils- Pencil bodies made from recycled newspapers. Scents last for two years so your pencils smell great every time you sketch, draw, or write
23. Anditoy Slime Putty – 3 Colors Slime Eggs with 1 Pack Fishbowl Beads Slime Supplies – 3 colors slime eggs with fishbowl beads are perfect for kids, girls, boys, stocking stuffers, christmas gifts, easter basket stuffers, easter basket filler, birthday gifts, school classroom rewards, carnival prizes, pinata, goodie bags, party supplies, party favors
24. Smile Stress Balls – The smile stress balls are great for kids, girls, boys, stocking stuffers, christmas gifts, easter basket stuffers, easter basket fillers, birthday gifts, school classroom rewards, carnival prizes, pinata, goodie bags
25. Christmas Tree Slime – Christmas Toy: clear slime with slice in Christmas tree container, good choice for kids Christmas Day gifts
26. Holiday-Themed Lollipops (12 Pack)- Each lollipop is individually bubble-wrapped for protection during shipping. Beautifully-designed box perfect for Christmas gifts or decoration
27. Christmas Party Favor stocking Stuffers 36 Pcs Goody Bag Assortment Peppermint Mini Candy Canes, stationery pencils, Magic Coil Holiday Theme Assortment Kids Activity Toys & Fun Reward Prize
29. Mermaid Reversible Sequin Slap Bracelets – THE BEST QUALITY Reversible Sequins Slap Bracelets for Girls and Women. The sequin beads are very carefully knitted together so that when you run your hand over them, they flip and reveal a different color. Set of 12 attractive color, matching every wardrobe: Rainbow, Gold, Purple, Turquoise, Red, Black
30. Christmas Mochi Squishies! 6 festive squishy toys perfect as stocking stuffers, gifts for kids, party favors for kids or holiday stress relief toys
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!