White chocolate dipped cookies scattered with festive sprinkles! Only 10 minutes to make these 3 ingredient no bake cookies using wafers and chocolate chips. They're a perfect Valentine's Day treat!
👩🏻🍳 Why You'll Love 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies
Can you believe it is almost Valentine's Day already? I bet you're looking for a yummy sweet treat! This is one of the easiest recipes I have! You'll only need 3 ingredients and 10 minutes. No baking necessary! Right up my alley and you'll love it as well!
These cookies turned out even better than I had imagined. The crunchy-sweet combination of the vanilla wafer cookies and the white chocolate coating make these adorable goodies a perfect Valentine's treat for kids and adults alike.
And for another great no-bake treat, try these No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls.
🥘 Ingredients Needed
For a complete list of ingredients, please refer to the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- vanilla wafer cookies
- white chocolate chips or white candy melts
- red sugar sprinkles
Please note: This is an overview of the instructions. You'll find the complete instructions in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring often, until completely smooth.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate, covering completely. Place the coated cookie on wax paper, and top with sprinkles.
- When all the cookies are coated and sprinkled, refrigerate until the chocolate has hardened.
Because there are so few ingredients, get the best quality white chocolate you can afford! It will make the cookies that much better!
Store finished cookies in an airtight covered container. No need to refrigerate!
Yes and they freeze great! Once they harden, put in an airtight container and freeze. The cookies will thaw quickly and be ready for munching in no time!
💭 Top Tips
- When you begin to melt the chocolate, avoid stirring it until it's a little more than halfway melted. Once it's melted enough, stir it gently to until it's completely smooth.
- Once the chocolate is melted, keep it over a pan of warm water. It will keep it from setting up and you'll be able to work with it longer.
- Place the cookies on wax or parchment paper to catch any drips. It will also make clean up a breeze!
You can vary the decor as well if you like, by using red candy melts to drizzle some bright Valentine's Day color on the cookies, or little heart sprinkles. These 3 ingredient no bake cookies would be equally as pretty for Christmas! Top with crushed candy canes for holiday flair!
You can even press some heart shaped cake decorations into the chocolate before it hardens. The possibilities are endless!
These are just Valentine treats though - for Christmas, sprinkle with red and green or crushed candy canes - wouldn't that be yummy? 4th of July would be super cute with blue and red sprinkles. No holiday - just sprinkle them with chopped nuts or toasted coconut!
❣️ More Easy Valentine Desserts
- This recipe for Coffee Shortbread Cookies are dipped in white chocolate as well. They really are a perfect sweet treat!
- Everyone loves this easy fudge recipe! With only three ingredients this strawberry candy is creamy, delicious and so pretty for Valentines Day!
- Yummy no bake chocolate dip ritz crackers has a little bit of everything! Peanut butter, chocolate and crunch, these are easy to make as well!
Check out this story on how to make 3 Ingredient No Bake Cookies!
If you like this recipe for 3 ingredient no bake cookies, please give it 5 stars!
📋 Recipe Card
3 Ingredient Valentine Crunch Cookies
- 1 box vanilla wafer cookies (you will need approximately 40)
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips or white candy melts (1 package)
- red sugar sprinkles
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, on 50% power, stirring often, until smooth.12 ounces white chocolate chips or white candy melts
- Dip each vanilla wafer cookie in the melted chocolate, covering completely.1 box vanilla wafer cookies
- Place the coated cookie on wax paper, and sprinkle with red sugar.red sugar sprinkles
- When all the cookies are coated and sprinkled, place the wax paper in the refrigerator for an hour to allow the white chocolate to harden.
- Store finished cookies in an airtight covered container.
- Avoid stirring the chocolate until it's at least halfway melted, and be sure to stir gently to get it smooth.
- Keep melted chocolate over a pan of water to prevent it was hardening while working.
- Using parchment or max paper to set the cookies prevents mess and makes clean up much easier.
Update Notes: This post was originally published in February 2015, but was republished with tips, step by step photos, and a recipe change in January 2021.
Check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for a whole bunch of great kitchen products I love!