Instant Pots are all the rage right now, and for good reason! I just got one for myself, so now I need some easy Instant Pot recipes to go with it. Here are 12 delicious one pot dishes I plan to make!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
I am so excited to make stuff in my Instant Pot, but I admit it is a whole different way of cooking and I was a little bit at a loss, at first. But luckily for all new Instant Pot owners, the interwebs provides a plethora of recipes from which to draw!
I spent some time looking for delicious recipes that can be made in one pot. I love one-pot recipes because of the minimal clean up required.
So, without further ado, here are 12 of the tastiest, one pot Instant Pot recipes I found! My biggest problem now is deciding which one to make first! 🙂
(LINKS TO THE RECIPES FEATURED ARE BENEATH THE PHOTOS)
1. Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore from Lexi's Clean Kitchen
2. Instant Pot Sloppy Joe's from Gluten Free Pressure Cooker
3. Instant Pot Baked Ziti from The Recipe Rebel
4. Instant Pot Beef Burgundy from Karen's Kitchen Stories
5. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup from Kristine's Kitchen Blog
6. Instant Pot Red Wine Rosemary Short Ribs from Nutmeg Nanny
7. Instant Pot Wild Rice Pilaf from Sweet Peas and Saffron
8. Instant Pot Quinoa Enchiladas from Delish Knowledge
9. Instant Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs from Dessert for Two
10. Instant Pot Cashew Chicken Rice from Life Made Sweeter
11. Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs from Wholefully
12. Instant Pot Vegan Black-Eyed Pea Jambalaya from Healthy Slow Cooking
Don't these recipes look amazing? I hope you see something you like!
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!
After seeing these many beautiful recipes I am feeling hungry now. Your blog is too good with ultimate recipe ideas.
Thanks so much for sharing my recipe!!! Gorgeous round up!
I am going to try that cashew chicken! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!