Welcome to Cocktail Day, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic, Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake, and Donna of Cookistry. We are raising our glasses to toast you all with some unique and delicious cocktails and mocktails. Be sure to bookmark or pin these creative beverages for your next gathering.
For Cocktail Day, I am excited to share my Pomegranate Orange Spritzer. I love these drinks! Jump start your party with these fun and fruity cocktails, perfect for any gathering or even just a fun evening with your BFFs!
They are so easy to make and dress up any occasion to make it feel even more special. Add a few pomegranate arils right in the drink and perch a slice of orange on the rim of the glass for a festive presentation. Voila!
Spritzers are great because they are so refreshing and light. They are a great way to be able to drink a bit yet keep the calories and alcohol content to a minimum! It is best to make them as close to when they will be served as possible, so that the fizz from the club soda does not diminish.
But they are so simple that it is not a problem to make them as they are needed.
Read on to get the recipe and check out the other awesome bloggers participating in this event!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Pomegranate Orange Spritzer
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Pomegranate Orange SpritzerPrint Recipe
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (CK Mondavi Chardonnay works well!)
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice (or a pomegranate blend, if you can't find pomogranate juice)
- 1/2 cup club soda
- pomegranate arils (optional)
- orange slices (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils and orange slices, if desired.
Other Fabulous Bloggers Mixing It Up with Us for Cocktail Day:
- Pomegranate Party Punch by Cravings of a Lunatic
- White Cosmopolitans by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Buttered Chocolate Rum by Cookistry
- Bacon Jalapeno Bloody Mary by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Blood Orange Old Fashioned by Kelly Bakes
- Caipirinhas by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Martini by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Cupcake Cocktail by JavaCupcake
- Ciderhouse Whiskey by From the Bookshelf
- Citrus Cranberry Punch by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Coconut-Key Lime Pie Martini by Home Cooking Memories
- Egyptian Martini by Cooking In Stilettos
- Espresso Martini by Liv Life
- Frosty Lemon Drop Martini by The Hopeless Housewife
- Frozen Marshmallow Mudslide by 365 Days of Baking & More
- Ginger Raspberry Fizzy by Try Anything Once
- Iced Cake Martini by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Le Jardinier by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Mandarin Mulled Wine by Food Babbles
- Meyer Lemon Rosemary Gin Fizz by Crumb
- Muddled Rosemary and Pineapple Cocktail by My Catholic Kitchen
- Peach Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pineapple Margarita by Miss in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Orange Spritzer by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Safe Sex on the Beach by Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Side Car with Dried Cherries by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Winter Fruit White Wine Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Lola’s Kitchen
Our sponsors for Cocktail Day are:
Disclaimer: Sponsors did not provide product or payment for this post.