Welcome to Cocktail Day, a multi-blogger event co-hosted by Kim of Cravings of a Lunatic, Liz of That Skinny Chick Can Bake, and Donna of Cookistry. We are raising our glasses to toast you all with some unique and delicious cocktails and mocktails. Be sure to bookmark or pin these creative beverages for your next gathering.
For Cocktail Day, I am excited to share my Pomegranate Orange Spritzer. I love these drinks! Jump start your party with these fun and fruity cocktails, perfect for any gathering or even just a fun evening with your BFFs!
They are so easy to make and dress up any occasion to make it feel even more special. Add a few pomegranate arils right in the drink and perch a slice of orange on the rim of the glass for a festive presentation. Voila!
Spritzers are great because they are so refreshing and light. They are a great way to be able to drink a bit yet keep the calories and alcohol content to a minimum! It is best to make them as close to when they will be served as possible, so that the fizz from the club soda does not diminish.
But they are so simple that it is not a problem to make them as they are needed.
Read on to get the recipe and check out the other awesome bloggers participating in this event!
Pomegranate Orange Spritzer
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
And I also invite you to follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, or INSTAGRAM to keep up with what's going on in my kitchen.
Pomegranate Orange Spritzer
- ¼ cup dry white wine (CK Mondavi Chardonnay works well!)
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- ½ cup pomegranate juice (or a pomegranate blend, if you can't find pomogranate juice)
- ½ cup club soda
- pomegranate arils (optional)
- orange slices (optional)
- Combine all ingredients.¼ cup dry white wine, ¼ cup orange liqueur, ½ cup pomegranate juice, ½ cup club soda
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils and orange slices, if desired.pomegranate arils, orange slices
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
Other Fabulous Bloggers Mixing It Up with Us for Cocktail Day:
- Pomegranate Party Punch by Cravings of a Lunatic
- White Cosmopolitans by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Hot Buttered Chocolate Rum by Cookistry
- Bacon Jalapeno Bloody Mary by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Caipirinhas by Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Martini by Hungry Couple
- Chocolate Cupcake Cocktail by JavaCupcake
- Ciderhouse Whiskey by From the Bookshelf
- Citrus Cranberry Punch by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Coconut-Key Lime Pie Martini by Home Cooking Memories
- Egyptian Martini by Cooking In Stilettos
- Espresso Martini by Liv Life
- Frosty Lemon Drop Martini by The Hopeless Housewife
- Frozen Marshmallow Mudslide by 365 Days of Baking & More
- Ginger Raspberry Fizzy by Try Anything Once
- Iced Cake Martini by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Le Jardinier by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Meyer Lemon Rosemary Gin Fizz by Crumb
- Muddled Rosemary and Pineapple Cocktail by My Catholic Kitchen
- Peach Sparkler by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pineapple Margarita by Miss in the Kitchen
- Pomegranate Orange Spritzer by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Safe Sex on the Beach by Mom's Test Kitchen
- Side Car with Dried Cherries by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Winter Fruit White Wine Sangria by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Apple Pie Moonshine by Lola's Kitchen
Our sponsors for Cocktail Day are:
Molecule-R, Page St. Publishing, Race Point Publishing, Fair Winds Press, Microplane, and Not So Simple Syrup.
Disclaimer: Sponsors did not provide product or payment for this post.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome
I'm so far behind, but I wanted to make sure I stopped by and thanked you for sharing at the What's for Dinner party. Hope to see you again this week!
Looks so yummy and what a huge list of cocktail! Pinned & sharing. Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! We hope you will join us again next week!
Pinning this for a little later.
Something tells me that this would be very easy to drink! It sounds absolutely delicious. I have what I need to make one of these today and I just might. I can celebrate that it's Sunday right? A fresh start to a new week? 🙂
I'm always looking for a delicious cocktail that's low in calories and alcohol content. I want to be able to drink a few! Yours sounds perfect!
I am loving this one, it's so pretty. I love pomegranate so this works for me. Love, love, love. Thanks for joining us for this.
Love the pomegranate and orange combo, and the color is so appealing. Really lovely.
This is awesome! The picture is amazing!
Anita at Hungry Couple
Beautiful photo and I love spritzers. Although, I sometimes substitute champagne for the club soda. Doesn't really help keep the calories down. 🙂