Picture yourself sitting poolside, or on the beach, basking in the warmth of the sun and relaxing with a glass of this delicious sangria. That sounds like heaven to me!
Summer is here! Hooray! To celebrate, here is a recipe for a refreshing and crisp adult beverage made with pineapple juice and ginger ale, perfect for a warm summer afternoon!
Pineapple juice and ginger ale add just the right amount of flavor pop, and the gin adds a little extra kick! It really isn't a strong drink, but you can totally skip the gin if you are concerned about the amount of alcohol. You won't even miss it.
I added a few blackberries for extra color pop, but I wish I had gotten raspberries. I think a few luscious red raspberries would have been stunning! I will remember that for next time I make it (and there will be a next time, probably many of them!).
I also placed some basil leaves for decorative purposes - they made the drinks look so fresh and summery!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Sparkling Citrus Sangria
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
I also invite you to follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, or INSTAGRAM to keep up with what's going on in my kitchen.
Sparkling Citrus Sangria
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice (1 can)
- 750 milliliter moscato wine (1 bottle)
- ½ cup gin
- 4 cups ginger ale (you can use diet or regular)
- Slice the fruit into thin rounds. Cut some or all in half if you wish.1 lemon, 1 lime, 1 orange
- Place the fruit in a large pitcher. Pour the pineapple chunks and juice in the pitcher.20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice
- Add the wine and gin and stir.750 milliliter moscato wine, ½ cup gin
- Place the pitcher in the refrigerator for an hour or until ready to serve. Make sure the ginger ale is also in the refrigerator so it is cold when you add it.
- Right berfore serving, add chilled ginger ale.4 cups ginger ale
- Serve with pretty-colored garnishes for a fresh, summery look!
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!
Sounds so so good. Ill definitely try this!
Pretty and refreshing! Thank for sharing the recipe with SYC.