Super-filling and super-flavorful, this Zucchini Curry Lime Soup is a creamy yet healthy soup you can feel good about serving to your family!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
I have said it before, and I will say it again, I am not a huge fan of soup.
It's not that I dislike soup, but it isn't a dish that I crave. The idea of it just doesn't have a lot of appeal to me.
At restaurants, when given the choice between soup or salad, I will ALWAYS take the salad. I don't know why, really, but a salad just has more appeal to me.
However, even though all of that is true for most soups, this soup changed that for me. I actually CRAVE this soup! Such yum! And the best part (for me, at least) is that it is really easy to make!
Pair this up with some bakery bread on the side, and you have a simple but filling meal for your family. Or serve alongside a seafood entree if you want something a little more substantial. Although, trust me, this soup is very hearty all on its own!
Just be careful not to overfill when you use those tools. Depending on the size, you may need to blend in batches to avoid overflowing.
You may be wondering about Thing 2. Is this a dish he could ever enjoy? And the answer to that is YES. He didn't love love love it, but he did like it. So here's another way for me to get more veggies into him!
And for another great soup recipe that's so yummy and healthy, try this Carrot and Lentil Soup!
Zucchini Curry Lime Soup
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Zucchini Curry Lime Soup
- Cut the zucchini into bite-sized chunks.3 medium zucchini
- Add to large pot, along with the onion, olive oil, curry, turmeric, salt and pepper.1.5 cup chopped onion, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Saute until the zucchini is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.2 cups vegetable broth
- Add the lime juice.1 tablespoon lime juice
- Serve with garnishes (if desired).Cilantro
If you like easy, hearty soups with lots of veggies, check out my Slow Cooker Chicken Soup. It's pretty much the easiest soup I've ever made, and it's flavorful and comforting as well!
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!