Note: This recipe originally appeared as a monthly contributor post on Memories by the Mile. I am now posting the recipe here as well for archiving purposes. My original teaser post is still here and the recipe is below it. Check out Memories by the Mile as well; Wanda Ann has a ton of great recipes! Enjoy!
Today I am excited to have my first monthly contributor post go live over at Wanda Ann’s blog, Memories By The Mile. You will find me there the 2nd Thursday of every month!
This month I have shared this Shrimp and Broccoli Curry. It is quick and easy, healthy and delicious. And the kids love it! Click here to head on over to check out the full post, and while you are there check out some of the other awesome posts on Wanda Ann’s blog!
Shrimp and Broccoli Curry with Quinoa and Brown RicePrint Recipe
- Lightly steam broccoli florets by placing in a bowl with 2 tablespoons water and microwave loosely covered for approximately 2 minutes on high. Set aside.
- Cook brown rice and quinoa blend according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the curry spice and salt to the skillet and continue to cook until the shrimp is almost done.
- Add the rice/quinoa blend, broccoli, and coconut milk to the skillet. Heat while stirring for 3-4 minutes until the mixture is hot and the shrimp is completely cooked.