This month I have shared my recipe for Cashew Sausage Basil Pizza. I love this combination of toppings because the cashews add a little crunch and a smooth buttery flavor, the sausage adds a little zing, and the basil rounds it all out.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Cashew Sausage Basil Pizza
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Cashew Sausage Basil PizzaPrint Recipe
- 14 ounces whole wheat pizza dough (I used store-bought)
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup cooked sausage (crumbled, you can use any kind, I used Morningstar Farms veggie sausage)
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- 10-15 small basil leaves (or more, if you like a lot of basil)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees Celsius).
- Roll out dough to about 16 inches in diameter. Use a little flour to keep it from sticking.
- Place the pizza on a pizza baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spoon the sauce over the dough and distribute evenly.
- Top with mozzarella and shredded cheddar.
- Distribute sausage, cashews, and basil leaves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.