This delicious and addictive Chipotle Cheese Dip that can be used with chips, pretzels, veggies and just about any other 'dippable' appetizer items. This dip has so much flavor, you won't be able to get enough of it!
It definitely has a bit of a kick to it, but you can control the level of kick by adjusting the amount of chipotle that you add. I can tell you from experience that this dip goes faster than any other dip at parties, including sour cream and onion dip and even salsa! It is perfect for football-watching or any other fun event.
The only problem with it is that there are never any leftovers to enjoy later! So be warned, if you are counting on having some left to treat yourself later in the week, you had better make some extra and hide it in the back of the fridge. 😉
If you like dips, check out this post with over 25 great dip recipes, savory and sweet, perfect for pretzels, chips, crackers, cut veggies or fruit, or any other dippable item!
If you love the robust and spicy flavor of chipotle, check out this chipotle vinaigrette salad dressing, perfect for salads, roasted vegetables, and marinades!
Chipotle Cheese Dip
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
And I also invite you to follow me on FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, or INSTAGRAM to keep up with what's going on in my kitchen.
📋 Recipe Card
Chipotle Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces sour cream (light sour cream also works well!)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 chicken or vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 ½ tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder (adjust the amount to taste)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.8 ounces sour cream, 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1 chicken or vegetable bouillon cube, 2 ½ tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon chipotle powder, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Serve with chips or crackers.
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
More appetizer recipes:
- Pizza Pull Apart Bread by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Grilled Guacamole by Kiss My Smoke
- Crab Layer Dip by Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker
- Easy Individual Pizzas by Call Me Pmc
- Chocolate Malta Wings by Food Done Light
- Mom's Famous Chicken Ball by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Tamari Roasted Chickpeas by Je suis alimentageuse
- Spinach Artichoke Dip by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Chicken Wing Dip by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Pulled Pork Sliders by The NY Melrose Family
- Cheese Bean Dip by Wonky Wonderful
- Roasted Vegetables and Romesco Crostini by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Buffalo Ranch Cheese Ball by What's Cooking, Love?
- Buffalo Butternut Hummus by Farm Fresh Feasts
- Mini Maryland Crabcakes by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Sesame Pecan Chicken Wings by Makobi Scribe
- Pina Colada Cheese Ball by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Tomatillo Salsaby Clarks Condensed
- Butternut Squash, Pomegranate & Goat Cheese Crostini by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Tex-Mex Chicken Salad Bites by Mom's Test Kitchen
- Caesar Mini Muffins by Food Lust People Love
- Four Cheese Garlic Flat Bread by Try Anything Once Culinary
Marlys (This and That)
Thanks for sharing these on Foodie Friends Friday Valentine's Party and I hope you will join us again this week for our Snack Food Theme.
Thank you for linking up at Tasty Tuesdays! Your post has been pinned to my Recipes from Tasty Tuesday board. I can't wait to see what you link up next week!
Have a terrific weekend!
Robin All Things Heart and Home
I'm pinning this! I always need a great dip recipe!!! Thanks a bunch xo
Joanne T Ferguson
G'day and yum! Could go for some right now!
Thanks for sharing!
Viewed as part of the Foodie Friends Friday Valentine's Day Party!
Stopping by from FoodySchmoody party. This looks YUMMY!
Natasha @ Epic Mommy Adventures
Your recipes always look so fabulous...and this one is no different! I definitely want to try this one - I'm pinning now!
Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesday! We love having you! 🙂