This month I have shared my recipe for Hidden Veggie Sloppy Joe Sliders. Kids love to eat these super-cute sandwiches, and they won’t even notice that they are getting a nutritional boost from the hidden cauliflower and butternut squash!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Hidden Veggie Sloppy Joe Sliders
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Hidden Veggie Sloppy Joe SlidersPrint Recipe
- Mince the cauliflower using a food processor. Chop the squash or, if you want it to be well-hidden, mince it with the food processor also.
- Add a little olive oil to a skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add the onion, cauliflower and squash and cook until they begin to get soft.
- Add the ground beef and cook until brown (if you don't use very lean ground beef, you may want to brown it in a separate skillet so you can easily drain the grease).
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Serve on mini whole grain rolls.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!