This sweet treat made with marshmallows and mandarin oranges is guaranteed to be a hit at any Halloween party!
Here's a quick and easy Halloween treat your kids will love!
There are only 5 ingredients, and it takes me less than 10 minutes to throw it all together! Go ahead and make a double or even a triple batch for a Halloween party, and then sit back and watch it disappear like a vampire at dawn! (Mu-ha-ha-ha!)
It is a good idea to make a big bunch, because the leftovers are even better the next day!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Monster MashPrint Recipe
- 8 ounces whipped topping (1 container, light or fat-free if desired)
- .44 ounces instant orange gelatin dessert (1 package, can be the sugar-free version, if desired))
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges (1 can, drained and roughly chopped)
- 4 1/2 cups mini marshmallows (reserve a handful for garnish when serving)
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping and the packet contents of the instant gelatin dessert.
- Add the mandarin oranges and the mini marshmallows and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When serving, spoon the Monster Mash onto your serving dish, then sprinkle with the mini morsels and reserved mini marshmallows.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!