Here’s a quick and easy Halloween treat your kids will love!
There are only 5 ingredients, and it takes me less than 10 minutes to throw it all together! Go ahead and make a double or even a triple batch for a Halloween party, and then sit back and watch it disappear like a vampire at dawn! (Mu-ha-ha-ha!)
It is a good idea to make a big bunch, because the leftovers are even better the next day!
Monster MashPrint Recipe
- 8 ounces whipped topping (1 container, light or fat-free if desired)
- .44 ounces instant orange gelatin dessert (1 package, can be the sugar-free version, if desired))
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges (1 can, drained and roughly chopped)
- 4 1/2 cups mini marshmallows (reserve a handful for garnish when serving)
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping and the packet contents of the instant gelatin dessert.
- Add the mandarin oranges and the mini marshmallows and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When serving, spoon the Monster Mash onto your serving dish, then sprinkle with the mini morsels and reserved mini marshmallows.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!