This post originally appeared as a guest post on My Rays of Sunshine.
Grilling is a great way to quickly and easily cook many foods. We are still in the height of grilling season, and I am enjoying every minute. I love to grill meats, veggies, and even fruit!
Seafood is a great candidate for grilling as well. Shrimp is so easy to prepare and cook, it is definitely one of my go-to ingredients, especially on busy weekdays.
Not very long ago, I discovered Sriracha sauce. I don’t know what took me so long to try it! We had a bottle of it in our house for ages, and my husband used it quite frequently, but I just never even really considered that I might like it.
A few months ago, I was working on a recipe for Pumpkin Pasta with Bacon, and I needed something to spice it up just a little. My husband suggested the Sriracha sauce, so I tried it and loved it, and now I am a little obsessed with it!
Sweet and Spicy Grilled ShrimpPrint Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients and mix well.
- Place the shrimp in the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate and let marinate for about an hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Skewer the shrimp or prepare a grill pan, however you prefer to grill smaller items.
- Cook the shrimp 2-3 minutes on each side, until the shrimp become pink and opaque.
- If desired, use the sauce left after marinating to baste the shrimp while cooking.
Head on over to My Rays of Sunshine to get the full post!
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!