Sweet and Spicy Grilled Shrimp is a super-easy recipe which results in flavorful, sweet, and zingy shrimp, perfect for summertime cookouts!
Grilling is a great way to quickly and easily cook many foods. We are still in the height of grilling season, and I am enjoying every minute. I love to grill meats, veggies, and even fruit!
Seafood is a great candidate for grilling as well. Shrimp is so easy to prepare and cook, it is definitely one of my go-to ingredients, especially on busy weekdays.
Not very long ago, I discovered Sriracha sauce. I don't know what took me so long to try it! We had a bottle of it in our house for ages, and my husband used it quite frequently, but I just never even really considered that I might like it.
A few months ago, I was working on a recipe for Bacon and Pumpkin Pasta, and I needed something to spice it up just a little. My husband suggested the Sriracha sauce, so I tried it and loved it, and now I am a little obsessed with it!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Sweet and Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients and mix well.2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 ½ tablespoons pure maple syrup, 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice, ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Place the shrimp in the bowl and toss to coat.2 pounds fresh shrimp
- Cover and refrigerate and let marinate for about an hour.
- When ready to cook, preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Skewer the shrimp or prepare a grill pan, however you prefer to grill smaller items.
- Cook the shrimp 2-3 minutes on each side, until the shrimp become pink and opaque.
- If desired, use the sauce left after marinating to baste the shrimp while cooking.
Nutritional information is an estimate. The nutritional values for your final dish may vary based on measuring differences and products used.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!