This recipe is delicious and guilt-free for easy, healthy snacking!
Here is a delicious, guilt-free, crunchy, healthy, inexpensive, and easy snack. Do I have your attention? 😀
Where has this snack been all my life? I have no idea. All these years I could have been munching on healthy legumes instead of junky carbs!
Are you worried about the upcoming big game munchfest derailing your New Year’s resolution to lose a few pounds? Then this snack is for you! You can munch on this during all four quarters and even if your team doesn’t win, you will still feel good knowing you avoided all those calories from pizza and wings and chips!
I am the type of person who snacks to relieve stress. Even though I feel weirdly better while in the process of devouring a sleeve of crackers or a bag of chips, I feel even worse later. (One would think that I would have learned not to do this by now – but that is a discussion for another day!)
However with this snack, I can munch my stress away without the awful consequences later on. This snack is my hero!
I am excited to explore different spice combinations and see what other flavors I can create. Chipotle, garlic salt, rosemary – the possibilities are endless. If you like crunchy snacks, you should definitely give this a try!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Chickpea and Black Bean Snack Mix
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Chickpea and Black Bean Snack MixPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the chickpeas in one bowl, and the black beans in a second bowl.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of each spice in each bowl. Toss to coat.
- Spread the chickpeas on one baking sheet and the black beans on a second baking sheet.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Remove the black beans and continue to bake the chickpeas for another 15-20 minutes.
- Cool the beans and combine them for serving.
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!