I love this recipe for a couple of reasons. The first and foremost being that it gives me an excuse to buy potato chips! As a close second, it is a great way to get my kids to eat fish and actually like it! My mom used to make this for us when I was growing up and we all loved it.
Not sure your kids will love it? Well, my hard-to-please child eagerly gobbled it up and asked me to make it again! Yeah!!
Thing 2 rating = (4.5 out of 5 biscuits!)
Chipper FishPrint Recipe
- 1 pound perch (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- Caesar salad dressing (I used light dressing)
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Brush the dressing on the perch, and place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the crushed chips and cheese in a bowl.
- Top the perch with the chips/cheese mixture.
- Bake about 10 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
If you are interested in another recipe that uses potato chips as an ingredient, head on over to check out this Tuna Tetrazzini Casserole from Aunt Bee’s Recipes!