I love this recipe for a couple of reasons. The first and foremost being that it gives me an excuse to buy potato chips! As a close second, it is a great way to get my kids to eat fish and actually like it! My mom used to make this for us when I was growing up and we all loved it.
Not sure your kids will love it? Well, my hard-to-please child eagerly gobbled it up and asked me to make it again! Yeah!!
Thing 2 rating = (4.5 out of 5 biscuits!)
Chipper FishPrint Recipe
- 1 pound cod, or other mild white fish (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- Caesar salad dressing (I used light dressing)
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used reduced fat)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Brush the dressing on the fish, and place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the crushed chips and cheese in a bowl.
- Top the fish with the chips/cheese mixture.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
If you are interested in another recipe that uses potato chips as an ingredient, head on over to check out this Tuna Tetrazzini Casserole from Aunt Bee’s Recipes!
You can also check out this amazing Dorito Casserole, with layers of chips, beans, salsa, and olives sandwiched between sour cream and cheese!