Do your kids love pasta? Mine do, especially my youngest, who is actually a bit of a picky eater and would live on nothing but pasta, biscuits, and Life cereal if I would let him!
Pasta is so versatile and easy, and the kids love it, so it really lends itself to all kinds of quick and yummy weeknight meals. I have been making this family favorite for a few years now, and in fact it was one of the first meals I ever blogged about!
Recently, I looked at what I had written back in early 2013 to refresh my memory on the recipe, and as the page loaded to my screen, I practically fell off my chair I was laughing so hard! WOW, what a difference a year makes! So I decided that I needed to do a complete overhaul and get that old post off of my blog.
Here is a little before and after collage to show you what I am talking about!
Do you think I have made a little progress with my photography? Just a bit, LOL! It is nice to realize that my efforts to improve my pictures have made a difference, even if my efforts to improve my younger son’s food repertoire have not quite made as much progress. Oh well, I won’t give up. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming (like Dory in Finding Nemo)! If I keep trying, maybe someday he will even like Brussels sprouts!
Anyway, this Turkey Rotini Bake tastes as good as the (new) picture looks, so I definitely recommend it for a great weeknight meal for your family!
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Turkey Rotini Bake
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Turkey Rotini BakePrint Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook the rotini as directed on the package.
- While the rotini is cooking, brown the ground turkey, adding the salt and pepper.
- Drain the rotini, put it back in the pot, then add the ground turkey, Alfredo sauce, and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Place half of the pasta-turkey mixture in a 9×13 baking dish and sprinkle with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Then add the remaining pasta, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Before serving, sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!