You need to try this super easy Jalapeno Artichoke Dip. It’s a creamy, cheesy, flavorful dip made with cream cheese, artichokes, and jalapenos, perfect for the big game or any party!
Lightened up and SOOO tasty, you are going to love this dip so much you might not even want to share it with guests! I confess I have made it several times just for
me the four of us to eat, and in fact I even used it in a chicken recipe so that I could legitimately have it for dinner, haha! (I will be sharing that recipe on the blog soon!)
This recipe is an evolution of a previous recipe I posted WAY back when I first started blogging. I decided I wanted to do a photo makeover, and I also tweaked the instructions a little for the slow cooker.
However, the microwave directions still work as well, and I will include them below, because sometimes you just need to have that snack in 4 minutes as opposed to 90! 🙂
I actually use jarred jalapenos in the recipe, and use the fresh jalapenos just for garnish.
I find fresh jalapenos to be a little bit of a pain to slice and remove the seeds, and for this recipe the jarred version works just as well and makes the recipe quicker to prepare!
Recipe adapted from HungryGirl.com.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Jalapeno Artichoke Dip
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Guilt-Free Jalapeno Artichoke DipPrint Recipe
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (divided)
- 2 tablespoons reduced fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 28 ounces artichoke hearts (two 14 ounce cans, drained and roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup jalapeno slices (from a jar, finely chopped)
Slow Cooker Directions:
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place mixture in the slow cooker.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on high 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Combine all ingredients except for 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir to combine.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high, then stir well.
- Microwave for another 2 minutes, or until hot.
- Top with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, and allow it to melt (microwave another 10-20 seconds if needed).
Thanks for stopping by. Before you go, you might be interested in these products!
And check out my Dizzy Busy and Hungry store on Amazon for some great kitchen products I love!