Delicious apple pie taste without all the fuss! No need to turn on the oven - take 10 minutes to throw everything in the slow cooker and 6 hours later enjoy an amazingly decadent dessert!
I know apples are usually associated with autumn, but our apples here are just as fresh and good as they are in the fall, and the kids love to have them as snacks, so I buy a ton of them every week. And I love to use my slow cooker year-round, too.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Slow Cooker Apple Pie
- Coat the inside of the crock pot with cooking spray.
- Use an apple wedger to wedge the apples, then slice each wedge in half.
- In a large bowl, toss the apples with 1 and 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and the nutmeg.
- Place the apples in the slow cooker.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, vanilla, Splenda, 2 tablespoons butter and 3/4 cup Bisquick.
- Pour over the apples, no need to stir.
- Make the topping by combining the brown sugar, remaining 3/4 cup Bisquick, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Add in the butter and combine until they form coarse crumbles.
- Sprinkle on top of the apples. Cover and cook on low approximately 6 hours.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!