Note: This recipe originally appeared as a monthly contributor post on Memories by the Mile. I have now posted the recipe here as well for archiving purposes (scroll down towards the bottom).
My original teaser post can be found below with the recipe following after. Check out Memories by the Mile too…Wanda Ann has a ton of great recipes on her site! Enjoy!
Today I am posting over at Wanda Ann’s blog, Memories By The Mile. You will find me there the 2nd Thursday of every month!
This month I have shared my recipe for Fettuccine and Spinach. This side dish is quick and easy and a great way to use up leftover pasta. You can serve it with chicken, pork, fish, or just about any entree! My entire family (including Thing 2!) loved it. Click here to head on over to get the recipe, and while you are there, check out some of the other awesome posts on Wanda Ann’s blog!
Fettuccine and SpinachPrint Recipe
- Heat the olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat until combined.
- Add the spinach and saute until the leaves start to wilt, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until hot (about 4 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!