This month I have shared my recipe for Fettuccine and Spinach. This side dish is quick and easy and a great way to use up leftover pasta. You can serve it with chicken, pork, fish, or just about any entree! My entire family (including Thing 2!) loved it.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Fettuccine and Spinach
If you love this recipe, please give it 5 stars!
Fettuccine and SpinachPrint Recipe
- Heat the olive oil, garlic, and salt in a large skillet over medium-high heat until combined.
- Add the spinach and saute until the leaves start to wilt, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pasta and toss to combine.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until hot (about 4 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with parmesan cheese, if desired.
Hey there, you might be interested in these products!