Just a note: This recipe originally appeared as a monthly contributor post on Memories by the Mile. I have now posted the recipe here as well for archiving purposes. My original teaser post is below and the recipe is underneath it. Make sure you check out Memories by the Mile, too; Wanda Ann has a ton of great recipes!
Today I am posting over at Wanda Ann’s blog, Memories By The Mile. You will find me there the 2nd Thursday of the month!
This month I have shared a recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Tarts. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, you will fall in love with these cute little edible bowls filled with a strawberry cheesecake-like cream and topped with an adorable chocolate/strawberry swirl candy heart!
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie TartsPrint Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick baking spray.
- Divide cookie dough into 12 portions. Press each portion into a muffin cup, flattening it on the bottom and about 3/4 of the way up the sides of the cup.
- Bake for about 14-15 minutes until golden brown on the edges. Do not under-bake, or the cups will not stay together when you remove them from the muffin tin.
- Meanwhile, place the cream cheese in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer on high for about a minute. Add the strawberry extract and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave on 50% power. Start with 1 minute, then stir, then microwave for an additional 15-30 seconds at a time until completely melted and smooth.
- Add the white chocolate to the cream cheese and mix until combined.
- When the cookie cups are completely cooled, carefully remove them from the muffin tin.
- Spoon in the cream cheese mixture, garnish with sprinkles and a chocolate heart and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!