Ready to eat in 10 minutes, this Berry Delicious Cheesecake Fluff is an easy and delicious dessert that really tastes just like cheesecake. Perfect for a crowd!
I was looking for a fun way to dress up some strawberries and blueberries I had picked up at the grocery store. We had been eating a lot of strawberries (they are so good right now!), so to change things up a bit I wanted to make a dessert with them.
Strawberry shortcake is always an option, but I was craving something a little different, so I set off to poke around the interwebs in search of inspiration.
As I was perusing Pinterest pictures and browsing Google search results, I found a recipe for a creamy fruit salad made with whipped topping, marshmallows, and fruit, and decided to put my own spin on it. And here is the result!
I love how smooth and creamy this recipe turned out. The marshmallows lend a light, spongy texture and the cheesecake mix adds so much rich, cheesy flavor. You need to try this!
I forgot to sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs from the no bake cheesecake box for the pictures, but definitely try it with them on top!
If you take this to a picnic, I would suggest have the graham crackers crumbs in a little bowl on the side so people can sprinkle their own when getting their serving. That way they won’t get soggy!
Adapted from Time for Supper.
Berry Delicious Cheesecake FluffPrint Recipe
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 16 ounces fat free vanilla yogurt (I used Greek yogurt)
- 8 ounces whipped topping (1 tub, light if desired)
- 111.2 ounces no-bake cheesecake mix with graham cracker crumbs (1 package)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except the graham cracker crumbs.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- When serving, sprinkle each individual serving with graham cracker crumbs.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired.
This post contains affiliate links. Check out our full disclosure here.