Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas – Quick and easy recipe for overripe bananas, perfect for a special breakfast or an afternoon snack. How do you make Fried Bananas? Use 3 ingredients, pan fry it, and it’s ready in 10 minutes.
This recipe was inspired by the age-old problem, how to use up overripe bananas.
No matter how hard I try to buy a good number of bananas for my family, I can never seem to get it right. If one week I don’t have enough, I try to buy a few more the next week, but then it seems I have too many!
Affiliate links have been used to link to items I discuss in this post.
Luckily there are lots of yummy things you can do with overripe bananas. Banana bread is really the first thing that comes to mind, but sometimes that is a little more trouble than I have the energy or time to tackle.
This recipe is so quick and easy, and it is perfect for a special breakfast or even an afternoon snack!
I like to serve it with cherry yogurt and some V8 Fusion juice for a nice breakfast that energizes the kids and gives them a great start to the day!
Bananas are important to my family. All the potassium in it is so good for heart and muscles. It also has so many natural vitamins and nutrients that are so good for everyone. I find myself sneaking in bananas in pancakes or smoothies.
So how do you make pan fried bananas? Its one of the easiest snacks to make and you won’t have any leftovers. Here is a quick video on how to make them:
Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
Pan Fried Cinnamon BananasPrint Recipe
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately 1/3 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg (if desired). Set aside.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds and sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the bananas are soft and warmed through.
Note: This post has been shared at THESE link parties!
Want to keep up with the latest yummy recipes on DBH?
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox (only 1 email per week)!